Start and Finish Times
|Yr group||Location drop off||Drop-off window/time||School starts||Location pick up||School finishes|
|Berries||Nursery front door||8.40-8.45am||8.45am||Nursery front door||3.15pm|
|Acorns||Nursery front door||8.40-8.45am||8.45am||Nursery front door||3.15pm|
|YR||EYFS front gate||8.40-8.50am||8.50am||EYFS front gate||3.15pm|
|Y1||KS1 fire exit corridor||8.40-8.50am||8.50am||KS1 fire exit corridor||3.15pm|
|Y2||Classroom door||8.40-8.50am||8.50am||Classroom door||3.15pm|
|Y3||Classroom door||8.45-8.55am||8.55am||Classroom door||3.20pm|
|Y4||Classroom door||8.45-8.55am||8.55am||Classroom door||3.20pm|
|Y5||UKS2 side gate||8.45-8.55am||8.55am||UKS2 side gate||3.20pm|
|Y6||UKS2 side gate||8.45-8.55am||8.55am||UKS2 side gate||3.20pm|
Arriving at school (Reception to Year Six)
- Children should arrive at school no earlier than 8.40am.
- Children must not play on any of the school equipment before school.
- No child should be left unaccompanied in the playground before 8:40 am.
- Any child who arrives to the classroom door after the drop-off window/time will not be allowed to enter through this door, and will have to go via the main entrance and sign in late.
- All children in Year One to Six have a break mid-way through the morning, typically between 10.45-11.00am.
- All children go outside at break time and lunch time, weather permitting.
Typical timetable of lessons