Main School (YR-Y6)
Please note that the below timetable does not relate to the adapted timings that we have put in place during COVID. To find the current timings for each year group, please refer to the Start of Term letter sent to all parents/carers on 1st September noting that the finish time for Reception has since been extended to 3.05pm.
Arriving at school (Reception to Year Six)
- Children should arrive at school no earlier than 8.40am and by 8.50am at the latest.
- Children must not play on any of the school equipment before school.
- No child should be left unaccompanied in the playground before 8:40 am.
- Classroom external doors will open between 8.40-8.50am to allow children to enter.
- Any child who arrives to the classroom door after 8.50am will not be allowed to enter through this door, and will have to go via the main entrance and sign in late.
- All children in Year One to Six have a break mid-way through the morning, typically between 10.45-11.00am.
- All children go outside at break time and lunch time, weather permitting.